Milutin Sredojevic: Ex-Orlando Pirates boss cleared of sexual assault charges  – Entertainment SA

Gistnobs
Gistnobs
4 Min Read

Former Orlando Pirates coach Milutin Sredojevic has expressed delight after he was cleared of rape charges following a lengthy battle to clear his name. 
 
The current Uganda national team has released a long statement to the media, saying he won’t comment any further regarding the matter. 
 
As per the allegations, ‘Micho’ was found guily of sexually assualting a woman in Gqeberha while he was in charge of the Zambian national side.  
 
The NPA said a 39-year-old woman was delivering coffee at the Wolfson Stadium when she asked Sredojevic if he would need sugar with his coffee but the coach allegedly said no but that he needed another type of sugar while pointing at her private parts. 
 
Just last year, the Gqeberha Regional Court sentenced Sredojevic to two separate three-year jail terms, both suspended for five years, after being found guilty of two charges of sexual assault. 
 
However, the Serbian appealed the sentence which was then heard at the Grahamstown High Court, the manager says the case tarnished his image and reputation. 
 
https://twitter.com/KickOffMagazine/status/1568177479969284096 
 
“The appeal be and is hereby succeeds. The conviction and sentences be and is hereby set aside,” read the High Court decision from August 24 as per KickOff. 
 
“The order of the Magistrate is submitted with the following: The accused is found not guilty on all accounts and is acquitted.”  
 
The seasoned manager now feels vindicated and released a lenghty statement, saying the allegations made by Sibabalo Diba were devious, unscrupulous, and the accuser had dirty agenda. 
 
“On the 24th August 2022, the Grahamstown High Court sat and heard my appeal on the judgement by the Regional Magistrate court of New Brighton in Port Elizabeth handed down in October 2021,” reads part of the statement from the Cranes boss. 
 
“This was in relation to a frivolous case that was brought to the Magistrate court by one Sibabalo Diba who was a face of a devious, unscrupulous, and dirty agenda that was executed with an aim to cast aspersions on my name and spit on my public image, reputation, and character.” 
 
The 53-year-old former Chipolopolo tactician says the perpertrator was working closer with unnamed people who plotted for his downfall. 
 
“She became a messiah for those who had plotted against me, a bunch of faceless cowards who could not outsmart me on the field where I lead and win battles,” he added. 
 
“For the past 2 years my reputation and image were questioned and the work I had done in the field of play over the past 20 years of being in Africa became meaningless as I was now defined by an embarrassing scandal that threatened my career. After close scrutiny and careful consideration of all merits presented by my legal team, the High Court handed down a judgment of my ACQUITTAL. 
 
“I was duly found NOT GUILTY on all charges that I was sentenced on which overturned the initial sentence and pronounced on my TOTAL INNOCENCE on ALL counts of charges and pronouncing SUCCESS of MY APPEAL. 
 
“N/B This is my OFFICIAL and FINAL comment and no ongoing commentary will be done.” 
 
Image: Milutin Sredojevic/Goal.Com 

See also  “When you have everything a man want” – Actress Biodun Okeowo Says as she share beautiful picture

Share this Article
Posted by Gistnobs
Follow:
Software Developer, Data Analyst, Blogger, Writter, Promoter, Internet Sensational +2348105111968 (Whatsapp/Telegram)
eskort eskişehir - eskort adana - escort mersin